Why are blueberry muffins seriously so good?! There's just something about them that feel so cozy. Unfortunately the muffins you make from a box are loaded with processed ingredients that are very harmful to your health. So we recreated one of our favorite treats to boost your gut health, keep your blood sugar level and won't halt your weight loss or health goals. Now you can indulge guilt free!
1C Oat Bran
1C Coconut Flour
¼ tsp. Baking Soda
1/3C Monk Fruit
1 5.4oz can Coconut Cream
1 C Frozen blueberries
3 tbsp. grass-fed butter
4 scoops beef gelatin
2 tbsp. vanilla
2 tbsp. grass-fed butter
1 tbsp. monk fruit
1/4C Oat Bran
1. In a mixing both, beat egg until frothy.
2. Add in baking soda, vanilla, monk fruit, butter and gelatin. Mix together.
3. Add in Oat bran and coconut flour and mix.
4. Add in coconut cream.
5. Fold in blueberries.
6. Scoop into muffin tins.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
8. In a separate bowl, combine butter monk fruit and oat bran.
9. Crumb onto the top of cups.
10. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden.
11. Let completely cool before serving.