- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. almond extract
- 1/3 C monkfruit sugar
- 4 tbsp. beef gelatin
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. maldron salt
- 3 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- 2 C fine almond flour
- 1/3 C Coconut cream
- 1 cashew butter & vanilla *Hu Chocolate bar
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped cocoa butter
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a Kitchen aid mixer, beat egg until frothy.
- While still mixing, add in vanilla and almond extract.
- Add in baking soda, salt, melted butter and beef gelatin. Continue mixing. Dough should be sticky.
- Add in monk fruit and almond flour. Dough will be clumpy.
- Add in Coconut cream and cocoa butter until mixed.
- Fold in chopped Hu chocolate bar.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With an ice cream scoop, scoop dough to form balls.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
*For a keto option, swap Hu bar for an Alter Eco Super Dark Blackout bar or Eating Evolved bar.