I have been crazy about Moroccan flavors ever since traveling to Casablanca, Morocco on a humanitarian effort. The food literally bursts with unique flavor combinations that I could not get enough of! It was unlike anything I had ever tasted before and have been trying to recreate ever since. I never pass up an opportunity to slip some moroccan flavors into a recipe. It’s all about the bold, unexpected spices coming together to create a completely unique experience.
- 1/4 C Mina Harissa Moroccan Red Pepper Sauce (Mild)
- 4 tbsp. Coconut Cream
- garbanzo Beans
- Lime slices
- avocado slices
- red pepper
- broccoli sprouts
- raw garlic
- raw arugula and spinach mixture
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Dust Garbanzo beans with curry powder. (Curry is very flavorful. So be sure you either love the flavor or go lightly)
- Toss garlic in olive oil.
- In a dutch oven, place garbanzo beans on one side and garlic on the other. Roast for 15 minutes, or until garlic is soft.
- Layer ingredients in bowl with lettuce on the bottom.
*Cut rind off the lime if you aren’t concerned with presentation and just want to dive in.