This bowl is all about the crunch! It is so satisfying because its loaded with macronutrients, micronutrients and flavor! Remember, for a Fiber First bowl, its all about the layers of foods that may seem like they don't necessarily combine, but are brought together with the sauce. No stressing about meals! Its all about tossing together what you have.
- Sea Kelp Noodles
- 4 tbsp. Grass-fed butter
- Broccoli Sprouts
- 4C Shaved Brussels Sprouts
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Goat Cheese
- 1 packet Aritsana almond butter
- 1/4C Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Secrets Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tsp. unmodified potato starch
- In a skillet, add 2 tbsp. grass-fed butter and 4 C shaved brussels sprouts.
- Cook for 4 minutes.
- Toss in a splash of coconut aminos.
- In separate skillet, add kelp noodles and 2 tbsp. butter. (They do not "cook". Just coat them with butter and heat)
- In a saucepan, whisk together almond butter, coconut amino and teriyaki until fully mixed.
- Add potato starch and whisk over heat until thickened.
- In a bowl, layer brussels sprouts, broccoli sprouts, chicken, kelp noodles, goat cheese and top with sauce.