Growing up, my stocking was full of chap stick, gum, candies and lots of other fun nick knacks. We still love to put stockings together for each other, only now we’re much more conscious of the products we use, even if they’re just little gifts. We try to keep our house as toxin-free as possible. So even though the stockings still consist of lip balms, gum and candies, they are always organic, sugar free, chemical and toxic free! Our stocking is always the last thing we open and even as an adult, I still look forward to it! Little goodies spilling out of the sock are just too enticing! If you have a woman in your life that is a health nut, or a health hopeful, here are my top 10 stocking stuffer ideas!
- Rejuva Mineral Blush. It is not cheap to switch your makeup to non-toxic products. But a stocking is a great opportunity to snag a few to add to the collection.
- Facial Cups. Skin health is always on a woman's mind, let's be real. We all want tight, youthful, vibrant skin. I personally use these a couple of times a week to help my skin absorb the oils better and keep things looking healthy.
- Ice Roller. This is one of my favorite products. I love ice for healthy skin. If you've ever done an ice bath, you know how great you feel afterwards! If you feel like you're a little puffy, this is a great tool to have. I keep mine in the freezer so it's always ready when I need to flush out a little extra puffiness.
- The Good Chocolate. Because every woman needs chocolate in their stocking and this is a healthier option.
- Daywalker Pro Blue Blockers. I wear these daily. Protecting your eyes is crucial. If you spend any time looking at electronics, you need these. I have two different pair and really don't have a preference. It more depends on which style you prefer. True Dark or Swannies
- Oura Ring. This is for the woman who is really interested in improving her health and performance. This ring tracks your heart rate, respiratory rate, body temperature, activity level, monitors your sleep and lots more 24/7! It helps you determine the best time to go hard and when its best to rest and recover to really optimize performance. It's a more expensive stuffer that's a good little surprise for the toe of the stocking...hint hint Kyle.
- Herbivore Detox Soaking Salts.I believe every woman should have soaking salts. I'm a bath girl. These salts use blue clay and eucalyptus to help cleanse the body. I don't feel like this even needs an explanation...girls love baths.
- Algae Eye Mask. This is one of my favorite masks out there. It truly does wonders for puffy eyes! It's hard to find healthy products that actually work, and I can say from personal experience, this does.
- Lip Balm. Because Chapstick contains fragrance and parabens that are carcinogens possibly leading to breast cancer.
- ACV Hair Rinse. Healthy, shiny hair is always a plus! This rinse is great for cleaning your hair without stripping away it's natural oils. This is perfect for the woman who is trying to grow her hair out, is a health nut and avoiding shampoo, or someone just trying to have healthier hair in general.
CLICK HERE for Stocking Stuffers for Healthy Men.