The Tidy Tim bowl is the organized cousin to the Sloppy Joe. Sloppy Joe and Summer just seem to go hand in hand. Unfortunately, your typical mixes contain high fructose corn syrup, sugar and lots of unnatural "natural" ingredients. There are always ways to recreate your favorites in a much healthier version. We paired our sloppy joe aka. Tidy Tim with a coleslaw base. It's the perfect combination of flavor and summer feels.
- 1 bag Shredded Organic Green Cabbage
- 1 Bag Shredded Organic Purple Cabbage
- 1/2 Chopped Cucumber
- 3 Chopped Radish's
- 1 Package Microgreens (Kale or Broccoli)
- 1/3C Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 4tbsp. Primal Kitchen Mustard
- 1/3C Primal Kitchen Ketchup
- Coconut Secrets Teriyaki Sauce
- Splash Coconut Secrets Vinegar
- Grass-fed Ground Bison
- 2 Bubbie's Pickles
- In a skillet, brown bison.
- Mix in 1/3C Ketchup, 4 tbsp. teriyaki sauce together in meat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine green and purple cabbage, chopped cucumber, chopped radish, vinegar, primal kitchen mayo, mustard. Mix well.
- In a bowl, add coleslaw mixture to the bottom. Add handful of micrograms. Add 4oz ground bison. Top with sliced pickles.