This is one of our absolute favorite pizza recipes. There's a sweet, salty and fresh taste all rolled into this healthy pizza. You don't have to compromise flavor for healthy food. It's loaded with vitamin and mineral boosting morels, weight busting fats and gut elevating fiber.
- Cali'flour pizza crust
- Coconut Secrets Teriyaki Sauce
- Coconut Secrets Garlic Sauce
- Broccoli Sprouts
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Morel Mushrooms
- Goat Cheddar
- Soft Goat Cheese
- Unmodified Potato Starch
- Bake Crust.
- Add thin layer of Teriyaki Sauce to crust.
- Top with shredded goat cheddar.
- Bake until cheddar is melted.
- In separate pan, add morels to grass-fed butter until tender. Toss chicken in to warm.
- In saucepan, add teriyaki sauce and garlic sauce together over low heat.
- Whisk in potato starch to thicken.
- Top pizza with morels and chicken.
- Continue layering with cilantro and broccoli sprouts.
- Drizzle sauce over top.
- Sprinkle soft goat cheese on top and serve.