A health nut is not just a guy who works out at the gym all the time nor is it a guy who just eats grass and bark. It is a balanced individual that needs healthy things to help him recover, sleep and someone who cares about what goes in and on his body. This Christmas, load up your health nut's stocking with these gift ideas.
- Hypervolt. Ok, so this isn't exactly a stocking stuffer. We'll call this an overflow gift. Just set it next to the stocking because its too big to go inside. We all love the overflow gifts. Mobility is always a struggle for men. This is a great gift to help with recovery and mobility.
- Alitura Gold Serum. Yes, its also important for men to take care of their skin. I'm not into using a bunch of products, so if you are like me and just want one, this would be it.
- Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee. It is not a secret we love coffee in our house. But this coffee has added benefits with mushroom superfoods.
- Keto Reset. We are very pro Keto. Its what kick started my fitness journey. However, its important to do it properly. Mark Sisson published The Keto Reset to help you do it properly.
- Motherdirt Probiotic Spray. Krystal gets me involved in all kinds of things. I really wasn't sure what this was about, but she made me a believer. It helps restore the good bugs in your skin and really makes a difference.
- Infrared Light. We have a full saunaspace infrared sauna and use it daily along with red lights in our personal office, but this single light panel would be great for the man with a desk job.
- True Dark Twilights. Truedark glasses are always a hard sell to a guy but when was the last time you got a truly restful sleep? Staying up late, being exposed to blue light along with anxiety and stress from what has happened and what is yet to come is a recipe for lack of sleep and increased risk for health problems. You may be skeptical, but they work. They have personally changed my sleep pattern and I won't go anywhere overnight without them.
- Magnesium Oil. Sleep is so important to your health. Magnesium is a calming mineral that helps you get better sleep as well as recover quicker.
- Grandma's Maui Coffee. Am I allowed to put coffee on here twice because I just did. It's organic and delicious.
- Dancing Dingo Cologne. Anything with "fragrance" is toxic to the body. So for a daily wear, I try to find nontoxic scents.
CLICK HERE for Stocking Stuffers for Healthy Women.